Media is loading
Overall Goals and Objectives:
1. Review lessons from ACCESS and SAGA
2. Summarize presentation and clinical evaluation
3. Discuss newer concept in etio-pathogenensis
4. Discuss current treatment options
5. Controversies and future directions
Kavuru, MD, Mani S., "Sarcoidosis: What's New for an Old Disease?" (2011). Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Presentation 23.
Dr. Mani Kavuru has been the Division Director of the Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Division at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital since September 2010. He transferred from East Carolina University-The Brody School of Medicine, Grenville, NC. Dr. Kavuru has been listed in "Best Doctor's in NC" Business NC Magazine. Dr. Kavuru's research interests include: asthma, sarcoidosis, pulmonary alveolar proteinosis and rare lung disease.
Presentation: 55 minutes