Readmissions: Setting the Stage for Patients, Providers and Partners
- Describe national readmission rates
- Categorize transitional care challenges
- Describe Healthcare Reform’s impact on transitional care
Overall Goals and Objectives:
Following this activity, a participant should be able to:
1. Recognize recent advances and developments in Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care and translate into clinical practice
2. Integrate perspectives of multiple disciplines into decision-making on behalf of patients through structured plans for patient care.
3. Develop areas for future research and discuss appropriate methods to address these needs.
4. Summarize and continually improve communications as a team, caring for Pulmonary/Critical Care patients.
Presentation: 34 minutes
Recommended CitationCoutinho McAllister, MD, Susan, "Readmissions: Setting the Stage for Patients, Providers and Partners" (2015). Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Presentation 121.