Cardiac Sarcoidosis: Latest Recommendations
1. Discuss the current recommendations for the diagnosis of cardiac sarcoid. Are biopsies required?
2. Discuss the current recommendations for immunosuppressive therapy in CS.
3. Discuss the current recommendations for implantable devices in CS.
Overall Goals and Objectives:
Following this activity, a participant should be able to:
1. Recognize recent advances and developments in Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care and translate into clinical practice
2. Integrate perspectives of multiple disciplines into decision-making on behalf of patients through structured plans for patient care.
3. Develop areas for future research and discuss appropriate methods to address these needs.
4. Summarize and continually improve communications as a team, caring for Pulmonary/Critical Care patients.
Presentation: 35 minutes
Recommended CitationKane, MD, Kevin Patrick, "Cardiac Sarcoidosis: Latest Recommendations" (2015). Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Presentation 119.