- Provide an understanding of current available botanical agents and their usefulness in lung disease;
- Provide an overview of current complementary approaches to lung disease and active areas of research in pre-clinical testing;
Overall Goals and Objectives:
Following this activity, a participant should be able to:
1. Recognize recent advances and developments in Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care and translate into clinical practice
2. Integrate perspectives of multiple disciplines into decision-making on behalf of patients through structured plans for patient care.
3. Develop areas for future research and discuss appropriate methods to address these needs.
4. Summarize and continually improve communications as a team, caring for Pulmonary/Critical Care patient.
Christofidou-Solomidou, Ph.D., Melpo, "Alternative Approaches to Lung Insults" (2014). Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Presentation 116.