Identifying, Implementing, and Measuring Knowledge Translation Strategies through Collaborative Industrial Design and Occupational Therapy Curricula
- What are student perceptions of collaborative education?
- Do OT and ID students benefit from embedded curricula?
- Does OT/ID collaboration affect curricular concepts such as user-centeredness?
Purpose of the Project
- Qualitative Exploration: Experiences of 1st and 2nd year MSID students within a collaborative, embedded educational experience with entry-level OTD students
- Qualitative Feasibility: Do ID students perceive a benefit from collaborating with OT students?
Barrett, Michael Patrick; McNabb, MEd, Sarah; and Mollo, OTD, Kimberly, "Identifying, Implementing, and Measuring Knowledge Translation Strategies through Collaborative Industrial Design and Occupational Therapy Curricula" (2020). Doctorate of Occupational Therapy Program Capstone Presentations. Paper 12.