Identifying, Implementing, and Measuring Knowledge Translation Strategies through Collaborative Industrial Design and Occupational Therapy Curricula
- What are student perceptions of collaborative education?
- Do OT and ID students benefit from embedded curricula?
- Does OT/ID collaboration affect curricular concepts such as user-centeredness?
Purpose of the Project
- Qualitative Exploration: Experiences of 1st and 2nd year MSID students within a collaborative, embedded educational experience with entry-level OTD students
- Qualitative Feasibility: Do ID students perceive a benefit from collaborating with OT students?
Recommended CitationBarrett, Michael Patrick and McNabb, MEd, Sarah, "Identifying, Implementing, and Measuring Knowledge Translation Strategies through Collaborative Industrial Design and Occupational Therapy Curricula" (2020). Doctorate of Occupational Therapy Program Capstone Presentations. Paper 12.