Block 2 Morbidity and Mortality
Media is loading
- Review GYN case statistics for resident academic year
- Review CDC definitions and criteria of SSI
- Review evidence-based prevention of SSI specific to GYN procedures
- Review TJUH SSI guidelines and protocols regarding SSI and sepsis
- Discuss trends in SSIs at TJUH in GYN procedures
Recommended CitationDenny, Ashleigh MD, "Block 2 Morbidity and Mortality" (2018). Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 9.