Opioid Prescription Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices at TJUH
- Understand the provider's role in curbing the opioid epidemic
- Background on the "Opioid Epidemic"
- Review of current guidance available for providers
- Ongoing research in the surgery department (Presented by Megan Lundgren, MD)
- Ob/Gyn Department survey results
- Recommendations, future goals, and discussion
Recommended CitationWang, MD, Katherine; Sood, MD, Shelly; and Lundgren, MD, Megan, "Opioid Prescription Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices at TJUH" (2018). Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 15.