Overall Goals and Objectives:
Following this activity, a participant should be able to:
- Identify recent advances in integrative medical care and discuss their application to clinical practice.
- Describe the latest data on complementary and alternative medical therapies that could improve patient outcomes.
- Discuss core integrative medicine topics that patients frequently ask physicians about.
- List 5 under-recognized contributors to treatment resistant depression
- Summarize the current status of research on MDMA for TR-PTSD
- Describe the role of set and setting in psychedelic psychotherapy
- Explain the risks of psychedelics taken in a medical setting
Recommended CitationVan Derveer, MD, Will, "MDMA and Ketamine for Treatment Resistant PTSD and Depression" (2021). Integrative Medicine Lectures, Presentations & Grand Rounds. Presentation 128.