Overall Goals and Objectives:
Following this activity, a participant should be able to:
- Identify recent advances in integrative medical care and discuss their application to clinical practice.
- Describe the latest data on complementary and alternative medical therapies that could improve patient outcomes.
- Discuss core integrative medicine topics that patients frequently ask physicians about.
- Discuss background on the use of Reiki as an integrative therapy and its application in the oncology outpatient setting
- Describe study purpose and methods
- Present study findings
- Discuss practice, education and research implications
Recommended CitationHamill, DNP, RN, CPAN, Yvonne, "Utilizing Reiki Therapy to Manage Anxiety and Pain in the Oncology Outpatient Setting" (2021). Integrative Medicine Lectures, Presentations & Grand Rounds. Presentation 127.