- Recognize similarities and differences between how marijuana, hemp, and CBD are treated in federal law
- Explore how the dearth of manufacturing standards results in CBD products of uncertain composition and purity
- Describe characteristics of relatively safe CBD products if you wish to recommend them to patients
Following this activity, a participant should be able to:
- Identify recent advances in integrative medical care and discuss their application to clinical practice
- Describe the latest data on complementary and alternative medical therapies that could improve patient outcomes
- Discuss core integrative medicine topics that patients frequently ask physicians about
Recommended CitationBostwick, MD, J. Michael, "Update on Cannabidiol" (2020). Integrative Medicine Lectures, Presentations & Grand Rounds. Presentation 113.