Neuro-Cognitive Nutrition/Bredeson Protocol
Following this activity, a participant should be able to:
- Identify recent advances in integrative medical care and discuss their application to clinical practice.
- Describe the latest data on complementary and alternative medical therapies that could improve patient outcomes.
- Discuss core integrative medicine topics that patients frequently ask physicians about.
- Review current AD facts and epidemiology
- Describe the Bredesen Protocol for reversal of cognitive decline in Alzheimer's Disease and the research behind it
- Describe the specific nutritional recommendations of the Bredesen Protocol and the evidence supporting its cognitive benefits
Marino, MD, Reina, "Neuro-Cognitive Nutrition/Bredeson Protocol" (2018). Integrative Medicine Lectures, Presentations & Grand Rounds. Presentation 103.