Contents for this quarterly report:
- A few numbers
- 6th Annual Faculty Days
- Data Management and the Jefferson Digital Commons
- Two new handouts
- Announcing New Grand Rounds-Department of Medicine
- Assorted new assets deposited in the JDC, including: faculty posters, MPH student capstones, Grand rounds, lectures and podcasts
- Jefferson Medical College yearbooks scanned 1950-1960
- Meet Sumner Waldron Jackson, JMC graduate of 1914, hero martyr of the French Resistance during WWII.
- What is being said about the Jefferson Digital Commons
Recommended CitationKipnis, MSI, Daniel G. and Duinkerken, MSI, Kelsey, "Jefferson Digital Commons quarterly report: Apr-Jun 2014" (2014). Jefferson Digital Commons Reports. Paper 7.