This quarterly report includes:
- New Collection: COVID-19 Papers, Posters, and Presentations
- Collaborative Research and Evidence Among Therapists and Educators (CREATE) Day Presentations
- COVID-19 Working Papers
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy (OTD) Capstones
- Educational Materials
- From the Archives
- Grand Rounds and Lectures
- House Staff Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Posters
- JeffMD Scholarly Inquiry Abstracts
- Journals and Newsletters
- Master of Public Health Capstone Presentations
- Spread the Science, NOT the Virus Seminar Series
- What People are Saying About the Jefferson the Digital Commons
Duinkerken, MSI, Kelsey and Gordon, MSLIS, MEd, MA, Larissa, "Jefferson Digital Commons quarterly report: April-June 2020" (2020). Jefferson Digital Commons Reports. Paper 31.
Though our staff has been working from home since March, we have still been hard at work! This quarter saw us pass two major milestones - a total of 20,000 assets in the JDC and 5 million downloads.