A new batch of capstone presentations from the Jefferson College of Population Health have been loaded in the Jefferson Digital Commons:
MPH Capstone Presentations:
- Borders and Blood Pressure: Identifying the Association of Acculturation with Hypertension Diagnoses Among Hispanic-American Immigrants
- Partnerships to Improve Community Health (PICH) Initiative on Nutrition in Wilmington, DE: An Assessment of Fruit and Vegetable Consumption
- Perceptions of Living with Chronic Illness as Type 2 Diabetic Transgender Adults
- Addressing Obesity in the Early Head Start Community Through Environmental and Educational Means (Pilot Program)
- Screening for Adolescent Alcohol and Other Drug Use by Jefferson Providers: Methods, Barriers and Facilitators
- Self-Reported Prostate Cancer Screening Among Men Aged 45+ in Southeastern Pennsylvania: Trends from 2008-2015 and Correlates from 2015
- Shedding Light on Communication Disorders in Syrian Refugee Children
- Veterans Status and Its Impact on Mental Health, Access, Use, Alcohol Use and Suicide
And many more!
Kipnis, MSI, Daniel G., "Jefferson College of Population Health Capstones New to the Jefferson Digital Commons" (2017). Jefferson Digital Commons News. Paper 59.