In this Issue:
- Letter from the Editor
- JCIPE Update
- Impact of an Interprofessional Alzheimer's 3-D Virtual Training on Student Knowlege Confidence
- Meet and IPE Student Champion from TJU
- Addressing Ceiling Effects in IPE Assessments
- Interviews with Health Mentor John Moore and Nursing Student David Kaplan
- Meet and IEP Faculty Champion from TJU
- Leveraging Similar Interests in Diverse Perspectives Through Interprofessional Team Science: A Reflection
"Collaborative Healthcare: Interprofessional Practice, Education and Evaluation (JCIPE), Volume 12, Number 2, Fall 2021/Winter 2022,"
Collaborative Healthcare: Interprofessional Practice, Education and Evaluation (JCIPE): Vol. 12:
2, Article 1.
Available at: https://jdc.jefferson.edu/jcipe/vol12/iss2/1