Cultural Humility: Caring for AAPI During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- VERY brief history review of the AAPI community in the United States
- Discuss health disparities regarding COVID-19
- Explore common cultural values and health beliefs
- Equip the PCP with tools to engage AAPI patients w/cultural humility
- Facilitate a thoughtful discussion and reflection around specific cases
Salas-Tam, MD, Chelsea, "Cultural Humility: Caring for AAPI During the COVID-19 Pandemic" (2022). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 515.