Common Fungal Skin Conditions in People of Color: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Review the historical context/perspective of skin color
- Define skin color and discuss normal variations in skin color
- Explore the disparities in the representation of skin color in the literature
- Highlight common fungal infections with cases
- Provide resources for self learning
Recommended CitationNwaobasi, MD, Amy, "Common Fungal Skin Conditions in People of Color: Diagnosis and Treatment" (2022). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 514.