- Understand the concept of neurodiversity
- Define ADHD
- Review the diagnostic criteria and challenges with diagnosis for ADHD in adults
- Explore our role as family medicine physicians in diagnosis and treatment
- Discover the prevalence of comorbid conditions associated with ADHD
- Obtain a general understanding of the categories of medical treatments available for adults with ADHD
- Gain a deeper appreciation for the role that biases play in the under- and misdiagnosis of women and BIPOC
Recommended CitationFacey, MD, Hannah, "ADHD in Adolescents and Adults" (2021). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 502.