Insomnia and Sleep Hygiene Counseling for Family Physicians
- The objective of this session is to gauge your knowledge, examine your attitudes, and test your practices of sleep hygiene teaching for your patients.
- We hope to improve your skills in examining patients' sleep habits and counseling them toward more effective sleep.
- Lastly, we hope these skills can be retained long past the immediate effect of our teaching session.
- Background – Insomnia
- Evidence-based Insomnia Treatment
- Common Scenarios in Sleep Hygiene Counseling
Ananth, MD, Ashwin; Banoub, MD, Raphael; and Sussman, BS, Sarah, "Insomnia and Sleep Hygiene Counseling for Family Physicians" (2021). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 459.