New Paradigm Shift in Prevention of Esophageal Adenocarcinoma
- Any carcinoma can be prevented if it can be: 1) reliably detected and; 2) effectively treated - while still a precancerous dysplasia
- Recent Advances in the Detection of Barrett's Dysplasia
- Recent Advances in the Treatment of Barrett's Dysplasia
- Result - Esophageal Adenocarcinoma is Now a Preventable Disease
- ASGE Public Service Announcement Campaign
Recommended CitationTofani, MD, Christina, "New Paradigm Shift in Prevention of Esophageal Adenocarcinoma" (2019). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 317.