The Role of Exercise in the Treatment of Depression
- Review evidence that supports the role of exercise in depression
- Briefly discuss issues with the evidence
- Briefly consider the mechanisms behind the role of exercise in depression
- Learn evidence based tools for how to prescribe exercise
- Explore barriers towards exercise and learn about some cool resources and exercise options
- Start to think about your own barriers, biases, and thoughts on exercise
Recommended CitationWoods, MD, Anna, "The Role of Exercise in the Treatment of Depression" (2018). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 287.