Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Depression in Primary Care
- Overview of the epidemiology of depression
- Assess the evidence for CBT in depression
- Learn what CBT is and its features
- Evaluate the evidence for modified versions of CBT in primary care
- Learn about future directions of CBT in primary care
- Understand limitations of CBT
Recommended CitationChung, MD, Daniel, "Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Depression in Primary Care" (2016). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 147.