Geriatric Cancer Screening
By the end of the lecture learners will be able to:
- Review the key features of effective cancer screening tests
- Review the commons types of bias that can affect screening results
- Understand the challenges of geriatric cancer screening
- Apply the current cancer screening guidelines: breast, colon, prostate, lung, cervical cancers
- Apply one geriatric cancer screening decision framework
Recommended CitationDoggett, Patrick, "Geriatric Cancer Screening" (2016). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 117.