This issue includes:
- Dean’s Column Leveling the Field, Paving the Way to Success
- Time Capsule Milestones and Influencers: Women in Medicine at Jefferson
- On Campus
- A Message from Elizabeth A. Dale Building a New Legend
- Discovery Predicting Heart Disease from the Skin
- Gender Equality in Medicine Still a Work in Progress
- Faculty Profile Diane Merry
- Student Profile Matt Rohn and Mark Shapses
- Class Notes 2020 Virtual Alumni Weekend
- Love Story Physician-Researchers Found Life’s Work—and Each Other—at Jefferson
- Class Agent
- In Memoriam
Recommended Citation"The Bulletin: Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, Volume 70, Issue 1, Spring 2021" (2021). The Bulletin (formerly the Jefferson Medical College Alumni Bulletin). Paper 328.
Files over 3MB may be slow to open. For best results, right-click and select "save as..."