The Selected Works of Rodney Murray
Dr. Murray is an assistant professor in the Department of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics where he teaches sophomore medical students pharmacokinetics.
Dr. Murray is also the Executive Director of Academic Technology at the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (www.usp.edu).
Documents by Subject Area
No subject area
- A scale for assessing the severity of diseases and adverse drug reactions: Application to drug benefit and risk
- Health Care and the "Iway"
- RPP #10 Electronic Portfolios
- RPP #11 Podcasting Tech Tips: Blogger, RSS Feeds, and Skype
- RPP #12 Podcasting Growth, Nursing Podcasts, More Podsafe Music
- RPP #13 Interview: Learning Objects, Blackboard, Wikis and Podsafe Mozart
- RPP #14 Podcasts for Professors, Blackboard Tips, and Podsafe Newage Piano
- RPP #15 Podcasting Tech: Podcatching for non-iPods, del.icio.us & Geek Song
- RPP #16 Interview: Grayson Wheatley MD of CVMD.org, Podsafe Music: "On a Podcast"
- RPP #17 Podcasting News, EdTechTalk Promo and iTunes U Update
- RPP #18 Web 2.0 and Open Education, Podsafe Mozart
- RPP #19 Disruptive Technologies in Education, Summer Reading & Podsafe Vivaldi
- RPP #1 Introduction to Podcasting
- RPP #20 Disruptive Technologies in Education II and More Podsafe Vivaldi
- RPP #21 Net Neutrality & Senator Stevens
- RPP #22 Podcasting 101 and Implications for Health Care
- RPP #23 Podcasting News, Classroom 2.0 and Podsafe Vivaldi
- RPP #24 Blackboard Backpack, Elluminate & Apreso Classroom
- RPP #25 Teaching with Blackboard and Podcasting News
- RPP #26: Report from Educause & Podcasting with Blackboard
- RPP #27 Educause Interview: Apreso CourseCaster and Comcast Connection Blues
- RPP #28 Slidecasting, Blackboard User Groups and Pod People
- RPP #29 Blackboard Content System Interview; "Donkeys & Elephants"
- RPP #2 Finding & Subscribing to Podcasts
- RPP #30 Beyond Blackboard, Media Player Guide & Christmas Rap
- RPP #31 Pew Podcasting Report, Audio Recording Tips & "A Soldier's Christmas"
- RPP #32 Congratulations, Social Bookmarking and Podsafe Christmas
- RPP #32 Congratulations, Social Bookmarking & Podsafe Christmas
- RPP #33: Blackboard Tips, eLearning 2.0 Conference, New Year Song
- RPP #34: Interview: Dr. Jeff Lenow of Podside Consults and New Age Piano
- RPP #35: Interview: Dr. Suzanne Stensaas, Slice of Life 2007 and Podsafe ELP
- RPP #36: Best of RPP - Dr. Grayson Wheatley of CVMD.org and Podsafe Mozart
- RPP #3 Recording Podcasts, iTunes U, Tegrity & Blackboard
- RPP #4 Bb World: Blogs, Wikis, RSS Feeds
- RPP #5 Bb World Interview: Blackboard Content System
- RPP #6 Bb World Interview: Apreso Classroom
- RPP #7 Spoken Word Search Engines & Educational Podcast Promos
- RPP #8 PodClassing, Video Podcasting, PodPeople Taking Over
- RPP #9 Bb World Interview: Tegrity Campus
- Using World-Wide-Web technology for pathology education
- Web 2.0 and Podcasting: Implications for Health Care