Pediatric Concussion: What Science Tells Us About the Art of Management
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Describe evidence suggesting lingering changes in brain function after clinical recovery from youth concussion
- Identify evaluation tools which may be sensitive to lingering concussion-related changes in brain function
- Discuss how research findings may be factored into clinical care for patients with concussion
- Concussion Management (Unanswered questions)
- Science (Emerging Evidence: Resting state fMRI, Subtle motor examination)
- How do we factor emerging data into clinical care?
Recommended CitationSuskauer, MD, Stacey, "Pediatric Concussion: What Science Tells Us About the Art of Management" (2018). Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Grand Rounds. Paper 1.