Selected Works of Neil Goldfarb
Welcome to my personal webpage on the Jefferson Digital Commons.
- Neil I. Goldfarb, Vittorio Maio, Chureen T. Carter, Laura Pizzi, and David B. Nash (2007) How does quality enter into health care purchasing decisions?
- Carter R. Coberley, Matthew McGinnis, Patty M. Orr, Sadie S. Coberley, Adam Hobgood, Brent Hamar, Bill Gandy, James Pope, Laurel Hudson, Pam Hara, Dexter Shurney, Janice L. Clarke, Albert Crawford, and Neil I. Goldfarb (2007) Association between frequency of telephonic contact and clinical testing for a large, geographically diverse diabetes disease management population
- Patty M. Orr, Matthew A. McGinnis, Laurel R. Hudson, Sadie S. Coberley, Albert Crawford, Janice L. Clarke, and Neil I. Goldfarb (2006) A focused telephonic nursing intervention delivers improved adherence to A1c testing
- Christine W. Hartmann MSS, PhD; Vittorio Maio PharmD, MS; Neil I. Goldfarb; Nicole M. Cobb MAOM; and David B. Nash (2005) Asthma management programs in managed care organizations
- Laurel R. Hudson MSN, RN; G. Brent Hamar DDS, MPH; Patty Orr RN, EdD; Jeffrey H. Johnson BS; Amy Neftzger MA; Richard S. Chung MD; Myra L. Williams MPH; William M. Gandy EdD; Albert Crawford PhD, MBA, MSIS; Janice l. Clarke RN, BBA; and Neil I. Goldfarb (2005) Remote physiological monitoring: Clinical, financial, and behavioral outcomes in a heart failure population
- Joseph P. Fuhr Jr., Hope He, Neil Goldfarb, and David B. Nash (2005) Use of chromium picolinate and biotin in the management of type 2 diabetes: an economic analysis
- Neil I. Goldfarb, Laura T. Pizzi, Joseph P. Fuhr Jr., Christopher Salvador, Vanja Sikirica, Asher Kornbluth, and Blair Lewis (2004) Diagnosing Crohn's Disease: An economic analysis comparing wireless capsule endoscopy with traditional diagnostic procedures
- Neil Goldfarb, Christine Weston, Christine W. Hartmann, Mirko Sikirica, Albert Crawford, Hope He, Jamie Howell, Vittorio Maio, Janice Clarke, Bhaskar Nuthulaganti, and Nicole Cobb (2004) Impact of appropriate pharmaceutical therapy for chronic conditions on direct medical costs and workplace productivity: A review of the literature
- Christine W. Hartmann, Neil I. Goldfarb, Susan S. Kim, Bhaskar R. Nuthulaganti, and Raafat Seifeldin (2003) Care management for persistent pain: An introduction
- Tammy K. Girts, Albert G. Crawford, Neil I. Goldfarb, Mark Bachleda, and Amy Grogg (2002) Predicting high utilization of emergency department services among patients with a diagnosis of psychosis in a Medicaid managed care organization
- Neil I. Goldfarb, Amy Phillips, Mitchell Conn, Blair S. Lewis, and David B. Nash (2002) Economic and health outcomes of capsule endoscopy: Opportunities for improved management of the diagnostic process for obscure gastrointestinal bleeding