Jefferson¹s Kimmel Cancer Center¹s multidisciplinary centers were established in 1994. The centers are a collaborative effort among radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, surgeons and other specialists involved in leading-edge cancer treatments.
The multidisciplinary center sees patients on the following days:
- Monday: Brain and Metastatic Uveal Melanoma
- Tuesday: Thoracic/Aerodigestive and Senior Adult Oncology
- Wednesday: Genitourinary and Liver
- Thursday: Small Renal Mass
- Friday: Senior Adult Oncology
Recommended CitationCellmer, BS, Mary-Kate, "Measuring Patient Satisfaction in Multidisciplinary Cancer Centers: Optimize Use of Results to Effect Change and Improve Processes" (2014). Kimmel Cancer Center, Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 9.