Jefferson Review - Spring 2015
Thomas Jefferson University
- 2 - Message from the Provost
- 4 - Science, Spinal Cord Injury and the Human Bond
- 10 - Why Get a DNP? Understanding the Future of Nursing Education
- 14 - Jefferson School of Population Health Hosts Annual Colloquium
- 18 - Alumna Profile: Megan Doherty, MPH '13
- 20 - School of Health Professions
- 20 - School of Nursing
- 22 - School of Population Health
- 24 - School of Pharmacy
- 26 - Class Notes
- 29 - A Fresh Face: Barbara Goldsmith, PhD
Recommended Citation"Jefferson Review - Spring 2015" (2015). Jefferson Review. Paper 4.
In Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).