Thomas Jefferson University
- 6 - Introducing the New Jefferson: One Name. Two Legacies. Infinite Possibilities.
- 10 - The PhiladlephiaU Story: A History of Change and Innovation
- 18 - Two Alumnae, One Vision: A New Home Base for All Graduates
- 2 - The Provost's Column
- 5 - The Families We Choose: A Message from Elizabeth Dale
- 22 - College of Biomedical Sciences
- 22 - College of Health Professions
- 23 - College of Nursing
- 24 - College of Pharmacy
- 26 - Carol Ammon, BSN '17, MBA: A Brand-New Nurse, on a Mission
- 28 - Alia Salam, MPH '17: Helping Refugees on the Ground
- 30 - Class Notes
- 30 - In Memoriam
- 32 - 10 Years with JCIPE - And Beyond: Transforming Patient Care, Education, and Jefferson
Recommended Citation"Jefferson Review - Fall 2017" (2017). Jefferson Review. Paper 28.
In Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).