Thomas Jefferson University
IN THIS ISSUE :
- Why I Hate Alumni Magazines - 2
- CHP: 30 Years and Counting - 3
- Diagnostic Imaging Set to Enter Next Millenium with a Clear Image of Its Future - 6
- Alumni Reunion Highlights - 8
- Alumni Notes - 9
- Alumni Update - 1 0
- College Notes - 1 2
- 21 st - Century Resumes: New Formats for Going after the Job Market - 1 3
Recommended Citation"The Review - Summer/Fall 1999" (1999). Jefferson Review. Paper 27.
In Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).