Thomas Jefferson University
IN THIS ISSUE
- Conference Explores Alternative Therapies for Healing and Health - 2
- Nursing Master's Graduates Choose from a Variety of Advance-Practice Opportunities - 3
- MSN Student Finds Satisfaction in Empowering Clients - 3
- Alumni-Owned Businesses - 4
- Project IMPART Increasing Minority Participation in Nursing Research Careers - 7
- Student Life Award Recipient Builds Awareness, Understanding of OT - 8
- Alumni Notes - 9
- Alumni Update - 10
- College Notes - 12
- Talk-Up Your Alma Mater - 13
Recommended Citation"The Review - Fall/Winter 1998" (1998). Jefferson Review. Paper 25.
In Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).