Thomas Jefferson University
In This Issue
- 3 - Message From the Dean
- 4 - Special Occasions
- 4 - TJU Partners with Villanova, St. Joseph’s and Elizabethtown
- 5 - Alumni Events
- 7 - Alumni News
- 7 - JCHP Admissions Team Grows
- 12 - JCHP Establishes Innovative Center on Aging
- 14 - Biotechnology Program Receives NIH Funding
- 14 - Summer Science Camp
- 15 - Mary E. Bowen Named to State Board of Nursing
- 15 - ASN Program Expected to Start in Fall 2004
- 16 - Nursing Grads Score High on the NCLEX
- 16 - IMPART Program Funded for Three More Years
- 16 - OT Partnership with RHD Flourishes
- 17 - OT Delegation Returns to Cuba
- 18 - PT Faculty, Students Volunteer at Burn Camp
- 19 - Kon-Nichi-Wa (Good Afternoon) Kitasato U!
- 19 - RS Students Establish SVU Student Chapter
- 20 - Radiologic Sciences Department Debuts
- 20 - Frances H. Gilman Appointed Chair of Radiologic Sciences
- 21 - Spotlight on Matt Finley
- 22 - Considering a Change?
- 23 - Coming Soon!
- 23 - A Very Special Offer!
Recommended Citation"The Review - Winter/Spring 2004" (2004). Jefferson Review. Paper 20.
In Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).