Thomas Jefferson University
- 4 - University Restructures to Reflect Schools' Importance
- 8 - Extraordinary Growth at JCHP Marks Dean Erdmann's Tenure
- 12 - Pharmacy Students Learn Through Experience
- 16 - What's New in Interprofessional Education
- 18 - Jefferson Hospital Nursing Achieves MAGNET Status
- 20 - Groundbreaking Team Symposium Brings Disciplines Together
- 28 - Alumni Profile: Amanda Kingsland, MS '09
- 22 - School of Health Professions
- 25 - School of Nursing
- 27 - School of Pharmacy
- 29 - Class Notes
Recommended Citation"Jefferson Review - Spring 2009" (2009). Jefferson Review. Paper 13.
In Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).