Palliative Care and ALS: Maintaining hope during serious illness
Outline of talk:
- The disease: What is ALS?
- The approach: Medicine versus Science
- Our approach: Medicine, Science, Patients Together
Palliative Care and ALS
- Develop standardized approach for decision-making and symptom management
- Become more comfortable with making a hospice recommendation
Recommended CitationParks, MD, Susan and Pasinelli, PhD, Piera, "Palliative Care and ALS: Maintaining hope during serious illness" (2017). Interprofessional Geriatric and Palliative Care Grand Rounds. Presentation 11.