Chronic Pain Management in Primary Care
- Understand the epidemiology of pain
- Appreciate the biopsychosocial factors that modulate pain experiences
- Learn about screening tools for assessing chronic pain in primary care setting
- Develop a comprehensive, multimodal treatment plan for chronic pain
- Learn about JFMA policies and community-wide resources
Recommended CitationLai, MD, Sunny, "Chronic Pain Management in Primary Care" (2017). Department of Family & Community Medicine Lectures, Presentations, Workshops. Paper 205.