Caring for Homeless Individuals in the Inpatient Setting
- Discuss the complexity of caring for the homeless patient in the inpatient setting
- Idenfity techniques/frameworks for improving inpatient care delivery
- Evaluate the economic impact of care utilization by homeless patients
- Review discharge planning models for homeless patients
- Explore the respite care model
- Propose interventions to improve transitions of care at Jefferson
Recommended CitationParra, MD, PGY3, Yury, "Caring for Homeless Individuals in the Inpatient Setting" (2017). Department of Family & Community Medicine Lectures, Presentations, Workshops. Paper 176.