The Selected Works of Dan Kipnis
Documents by Subject Area
No subject area
- 4 wikis + 4 blogs + 70 third year Medical School Students = Improved students’ confidence in practicing EBM. A pilot project using blogs and wikis for a collaborative EBM assignment in a 3rd year internal medicine clerkship.
- Analysis and Lessons Learned Instituting an Instant Messaging Reference Service at an Academic Health Sciences Library: The First Year
- Bibliographic Instruction: The Need to Edutain
- Bon Appetit-Philadelphia Style
- Broaden your Reach: Instant Messaging from the Reference Desk-It's Worth It!
- Challenges and Opportunities for Medical Institutional Repositories
- Changing with the Times? Library Associations and New Librarians.
- Developing and Sustaining a Web-Based Library Newsletter
- Educating Generation X and Generation Y: Teaching Tips for Librarians.
- Getting started with RefWorks
- Google and Google Scholar Search Tips
- Has the Internet improved medical student information literacy skills? A retrospective case study: 1995-2005
- Librarians in the Woods Hole Biomedical Informatics Course
- Multi-disciplinary medical case study development for first year medical students
- Philadelphia Regional Chapter of MLA Website Uses Web 2.0 Features
- Promoting your Institutional Repository on and off campus
- Replacement for the 10 page paper? A pilot project using blogs and wikis for a collaborative EBM assignment in a 3rd year internal medical clerkship
- Take Advantage of the Jefferson Digital Commons for Shameless Self-Promotion
- Teaching Medical Informatics Online
- The Jefferson Digital Commons. Starting an Institutional Repository at an Academic Health Sciences Library
- Using computer-based case studies for developing information searching skills and implementing evidence-based medicine in patient care plans.