The Selected Works of Anthony J. Frisby, PhD
Welcome to my personal website on the Jefferson Digital Commons. My research interests include: human-computer interface design, development and measurement of self-directed learning skills, understanding and promoting best-evidence medical education practices.
Documents by Subject Area
No subject area
- Advanced Education Nursing in Rural Communities
- An operational measure of physician lifelong learning: its development, components and preliminary psychometric data
- Computer-Based Learning for ESRD Patient Education: Current Status and Future Directions
- Developing and Sustaining a Web-Based Library Newsletter
- Development and evaluation of an interactive multimedia clinical skills teaching program designed for the pediatric clerkship.
- Development of an Instrument to Measure Lifelong Learning Among Physicians
- Distance Learning Programs for Pathology Education
- Evaluation of a Web-Based Research Course
- Evaluations of the effectiveness of a web-based graduate epidemiology course
- Has the Internet improved medical student information literacy skills? A retrospective case study: 1995-2005
- Health Policy Newsletter Goes On-Line!
- Implementing a graduate nursing program at a distance through an urban-rural partnership.
- Implementing a Practice Doctorate Program at a Distance through an Urban-Rural Partnership
- Learning on line using WIKI technology: A pilot study in a pediatric clerkship
- Multi-disciplinary medical case study development for first year medical students
- SELF-DIRECTED LEARNING READINESS IN MEDICAL STUDENTS AT THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY
- Using computer-based case studies for developing information searching skills and implementing evidence-based medicine in patient care plans.
- Using World-Wide-Web technology for pathology education