The Selected Works of Anthony J. Frisby, PhD
Welcome to my personal website on the Jefferson Digital Commons. My research interests include: human-computer interface design, development and measurement of self-directed learning skills, understanding and promoting best-evidence medical education practices.
- Anthony J. Frisby and Daniel G. Kipnis (2006) Has the Internet improved medical student information literacy skills? A retrospective case study: 1995-2005
- Anthony J. Frisby, Lindsey Lane, Anna M. Carr, Ellen Ross, and Ruth P. Gottlieb (2005) Development and evaluation of an interactive multimedia clinical skills teaching program designed for the pediatric clerkship.
- Liz Mikita, Daniel G. Kipnis, and Anthony J. Frisby (2005) Developing and Sustaining a Web-Based Library Newsletter
- Daniel G. Kipnis, Anthony J. Frisby, and Liz Mikita (2004) Multi-disciplinary medical case study development for first year medical students
- Mohammadreza Hojat, Thomas J. Nasca, James B. Erdmann, Anthony J. Frisby, Jon J. Veloski, and Joseph S. Gonnella (2003) An operational measure of physician lifelong learning: its development, components and preliminary psychometric data
- Anthony J. Frisby and Daniel G. Kipnis (2003) Using computer-based case studies for developing information searching skills and implementing evidence-based medicine in patient care plans.
- Bruce Fenderson and Anthony J. Frisby (2000) Distance Learning Programs for Pathology Education
- Mary E. Bowen and Anthony J. Frisby (1999) Evaluation of a Web-Based Research Course
- Anthony J. Frisby, Bruce Fenderson, Christopher D. Braster, and Rodney B. Murray (1997) Using World-Wide-Web technology for pathology education
- Jeanette K. Chambers and Anthony J. Frisby (1995) Computer-Based Learning for ESRD Patient Education: Current Status and Future Directions
- Anthony J. Frisby (1991) SELF-DIRECTED LEARNING READINESS IN MEDICAL STUDENTS AT THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY
- Molly A. Rose, Anthony J. Frisby, Michael D. Hamlin, and Susan S. Jones (2000) Evaluations of the effectiveness of a web-based graduate epidemiology course
- Mohammadreza Hojat, Thomas J. Nasca, James B. Erdmann, Anthony J. Frisby, J. Jon Veloski, and Joseph S. Gonnella (2005) Development of an Instrument to Measure Lifelong Learning Among Physicians
- Anthony J. Frisby (2005) Health Policy Newsletter Goes On-Line!
- Anthony J. Frisby and J Lindsey Lane (2008) Learning on line using WIKI technology: A pilot study in a pediatric clerkship
- Beth Ann Swan, Anthony J. Frisby, Lori S. Lauver, Margaret M. West, Mary Powell, Ksenia Zukowsky, and Alexis Marsella (2008) Implementing a Practice Doctorate Program at a Distance through an Urban-Rural Partnership
- Ksenia Zukowsky, Beth Ann Swan, Mary Powell, Lori S. Lauver, Margaret Mary West, and Anthony J. Frisby (2008) Implementing a graduate nursing program at a distance through an urban-rural partnership.
- Beth Ann Swan, Ksenia Zukowsky, Margaret M. West, Anthony J. Frisby, Mary Powell, Lori Lauver, and Alexis Marsella (2008) Advanced Education Nursing in Rural Communities