This issue includes:
- Creating the Ideal Physician-One Note at a Time: The Dean's concert series is more than a respite in the middle of a busy day at SKMC
- Tiny Bubbles, Big Future: New uses for microbubble-filled ultrasound contrast agents could reduce the need for highly invasive medical tests.
- Dean's Column
- Findings: New pathway to treat heart failure
- #Giving Tuesday: A Message from Elizabeth Dale
- On Campus
- Clara Callahan, MD: A keen eye for aspiring physicians
- Kate Sugarman, MD '88: A career guided by social justice
- Nick Benvenuto: Finding Science and Art in Both Winemaking and Medicine
- Class Notes
- In Memoriam
- Time Capsule
- By the Numbers
Recommended Citation"The Bulletin: Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, Volume 65, Issue 4, Fall 2016" (2016). Jefferson Medical College Alumni Bulletin. Paper 317.
Files over 3MB may be slow to open. For best results, right-click and select "save as..."
In Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).