Jefferson Alumni Bulletin – Volume 64, Number 2, Fall 2015
- The Empathy Factor: Humanities Coursework Nurtures Emotional Resilience, Improves Patient-Doctor Communication
- Redesigning Healthcare: SKMC Program Fosters 'Out-of-the-Box' Approach to Healthcare
- Specialized Anesthesia Services Help Patients with Rare Disorder
- Dean's Column
- Findings: Photoactive Dye Could Prevent Infection During Bone-Repair Surgery
- Faculty Profile: Jeffrey L. Benovic, PhD
- Alumnus Profile: Gerald J. Marks, MD '49
- Student Profile: Beverly Shin
- Class Notes
- In Memoriam
- By the Numbers: Class of 2019 at a Glance
Recommended Citation"Jefferson Alumni Bulletin – Volume 64, Number 2, Fall 2015" (2015). Jefferson Medical College Alumni Bulletin. Paper 312.
Files over 3MB may be slow to open. For best results, right-click and select "save as..."
In Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).