- Jefferson and Nemours: Partnering for Pediatric Patients
- Residency Program Limits: Can We Break the Training Bottleneck?
- Whooping Cough’s Comeback and Consequences
- Dean's Column
- Findings: Targeting Dual Roles of PARP-1 May Slow Cancer Growth
- Faculty Profile: Robert L. Brent, MD, PhD: An International Authority on Congenital Disorders
- On Campus
- Alumna Profile: Cynthia L. Sears, MD ’77: A Life’s Work Inspired by Service Overseas
- Class Notes
- In Memoriam
- By the Numbers
Recommended Citation"Jefferson Alumni Bulletin – Volume 62, Number 1, Winter 2013" (2013). Jefferson Medical College Alumni Bulletin. Paper 297.
Files over 3MB may be slow to open. For best results, right-click and select "save as..."
In Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).